This course trains highly innovative professionals able to respond to the increasing demand for technical staff who collaborate with and support designers and construction companies in the many new tasks required by the sustainable building industry, with expertise in the procurement of materials, safety and energy performance.
- BIM designer and modeler
- Architectural designer Assistant
- Safety coordinator assistant
- Sales technician
- Presale technician
- Energy certifier
- Auditor energetico
Main outgoing skills
- Calculating energy requirements and making a diagnosis
- Designing technical solutions that guarantee the integration of energy performance and environmental performance
- Monitoring the renewable energy sources incentive system
- Selecting supplies (building materials and equipment) with low environmental impact life cycle
- Verifying compliance analysis
Hight-specialized courses with course managers and entrepreneurs.
The best opportunity to do practice and to gain experience for the workplace.
English conversation focused on obtaining a certification.
Microsoft Office tools used in a workplace situation.
Company system and Job approach
Entrepreneurship, business visits, hight-formation on soft skills.
Experiential workshops with entrepreneurs with the target to improve in each student the spirit of entrepreneurship
The partner companies of the course
Other Technical Area courses
Want to learn more about this course?
contact us now by filling out the form
You will be contacted shortly by referees for this orientation that are at your disposal for custom events to show you our institution and its operation.