The course trains technicians operating in the context of solutions used to control and maintain automatic machines and systems for a wide range of production processes. You will also learn to create and integrate components, right up to programming the operation. The course was created within a network of multinational companies, partner of the German-Italian Chamber of Commerce.
- Installer and maintenance technician of automatic systems
- Technician programmer of automatic systems (PLC, ROBOT, MES, supervision systems)
- CNC technician
- Automatic systems designer
- Production manager
- Quality control manager
- After-sales technician
Main outgoing skills
- Using interface devices between the controlled machines and the control devices
- Managing the command, control and adjustment systems
- Creating, integrating, controlling machines and automatic systems for the most different types of production
- Programming industrial automation systems (PLCs, robots, CNC machines, communication networks, monitoring and diagnostic systems, etc.)
Hight-specialized courses with course managers and entrepreneurs.
The best opportunity to do practice and to gain experience for the workplace.
English conversation focused on obtaining a certification.
Microsoft Office tools used in a workplace situation.
Company system and Job approach
Entrepreneurship, business visits, hight-formation on soft skills.
Experiential workshops with entrepreneurs with the target to improve in each student the spirit of entrepreneurship
The partner companies of the course
Other Technical Area courses
Want to learn more about this course?
contact us now by filling out the form
You will be contacted shortly by referees for this orientation that are at your disposal for custom events to show you our institution and its operation.